Sunday 11 January 2015

WEARING | Nothing To Wear

Hiii,
So it's been rather a while since I've done an outfit post but unfortunately since (partly) furnishing my flat I've now no space to take decent outfit posts! But finally I've found a lovely friend who was more than happy to brave the cold with me to take some outfit snaps (also filmed for my yt channel). Was a lot colder than I anticipated which is why I stupidly braved the velvet dress near the beach aha! 

I just love velvet in the winter so I threw on this rather old Topshop dress that I've had for a few years now and teamed it with this jumper I recently picked up in NewLook. I'm not usually one for slogan tee's or jumpers but this one just grabbed my attention so I have the tee version too aha!
Jacket is also from NewLook as are the boots which I picked up a while back on Black Friday so the jacket was a steal at £11 something haha! It is rather thin but that just makes it perfect for layering and the hood is so snug and warm! I have a feeling this is going to last me the year living on the Island with our awful weather.

(Apologies for the windswept hair, think the wind was trying to take us down!) 















Jacket - NewLook
Dress - TopShop
Jumper - NewLook
Boots - NewLook

Sammiii
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment